The day after Thanksgiving is always a nightmare for more reasons than just Black Friday shopping. I feel bloated, tired, and am basically human garbage. To combat these feelings and get some healthy fats and nutritious veggies in me, I like to make this Butternut Squash smoothie. It is thick, creamy, and takes under 5 minutes to make.
It tastes just like pumpkin pie but without the regret!
- 1.5 cups of frozen Butternut squash (I got mine from Walmart for $2!)
- 2 tablespoons of crunchy almond butter
- 2 dates
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of chia seeds
- a sprinkle of cinnamon
- Add in almond milk + Butternut squash
- Put on “crush ice” for 3 pumps
- Turn to “liquify”
- Once all squash has liquified, add in the 2 dates and crunchy almond butter
- Liquify that mess!
- Add in the chia seeds and cinnamon, stirring in with a spoon before putting to “stir”
- Add in ice cubes if desired and enjoy!